For Investors, Managers, and REIT's
What is an Equity PCA?
An Equity PCA gives a deeper look at the commercial property.
- Infrared scanning of the roof, exterior walls, parking, and hardscape areas
- In-depth Phase I ESA Study
- HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing schedules
- Organized photographs of every in-scope component
- Elevator replacement schedules
focuses on maximizing the health, revenue, and operation of a commercial property. Also known as a Building Condition Report, the PCA is an unbiased commercial real estate due diligence assessment tailored for sellers, buyers, lenders, commercial property owners, investors, and insurance agencies. The outcome of the PCA is referred to as a Property Condition Report (or "PCR").
A PCA provided by WBTreece Consultants is meant to give you- the lender, investor, or property manager- peace of mind when assessing the value and investment potential of commercial real estate. Our property condition assessments include the following:
- A detailed, onsite visual inspection of the property that includes photographic documentation of the building's condition- including all the property's systems and materials (for example: plumbing/electrical systems, foundation, framing, roofing, paint and other finishes, etc.)
- A Property Condition Report that breaks down potential expenses that will be required to meet compliance standards, budget for immediate maintenance and repairs, and forecast ongoing maintenance, repairs and replacement for the life of the property.
- Assessment guided by ASTM E2018-15 and CCPIA ComSOP
WBTreece Consultants is fully trained and certified to inspect commercial properties in Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, Wilmington and across North Carolina, and to provide a comprehensive PCR. We follow the industry accepted standards of ASTM E2018 and CCPIA.
How the PCA Works
Start to Finish
Ready to get started with a PCA?
Contact us TODAY for more information or a no-obligation quote.
Download the PCA / PCR Standards Now
Property Condition Assessment standards from the architectural/engineering perspective.
Download the CCPIA Standards Now
Commercial building inspection standards from an inspection perspective.